Watch 6 hours of drawing, shading and digital colouring effort compressed into a little under 4 minutes —
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Since some of you have been asking, here are the base images that were used to make my recent "Flight" wallpaper —
And here's the step-wise process —
1. The three images were overlayed on each other.
2. Orientations of the images were matched to make it appear as if the birds were flying in the same direction.
3. Overlapping birds were cloned out.
4. The tones, brightness and contrast were adjusted.
5. Finally, text was added to produce the final image.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Was bored this evening, so I boiled a ear of sweet corn in water, removed the kernels (how time-consuming that can be!) and added some Mango Thokhu pickle, salt, chilli powder and lime juice. For lack of any alternative seasoning (and to make the photo look good), curry leaves were added at the end. Trust me, it tastes as good as it looks.
In case you've noticed, the blog also has a new design now! The template uses Google Web Fonts, which doesn't always display correctly until the page is refreshed. No idea why.