Friday, October 14, 2011

Designing Album Art for Swedish band 'No Omega'

Swedish rock/hardcore band 'No Omega' stumbled across my site and artwork last month, and asked me if I could design the cover for their debut full-length record 'Metropolis'. I said yes.

I had initially sent across some samples to help them decide the cover's basic look and feel, and the typography that they wanted to use. A couple of mails went back and forth, some tweaks were made here and there, and this is the final outcome —


What do you think? The tracklist and credits will be added to the back cover once the content is finalised.

16 comments:

sirish aditya said...

Brilliant. Congrats!

Karthik Abhiram said...

Looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Cool!
Mira

Varun said...

Aditya, Karthik, Mira -- Thanks!

Kinnera Reddy said...

He he I think I commented on the other post.. Anyway it looks great!! Congratulations Varun..

Bharath said...

Good to hear that dude. Keep the good stuff coming

No omega! :)

Varun said...

Kin, Bharath -- Thanks guys!

Shashank said...

hey good work :)

Ruchi said...

Fantastic!!! Keep up the good work!!! :)

Pooh said...

amazing..!! looks proper metal :)

Varun said...

Shashank, Ruchi, MP -- Thanks :)

Varun said...

Oh and Kin I just saw your comment on the other post - the original image was an old photo my Dad took in NYC.

Ismaele said...

Not bad. Congratulations!

Varun said...

Thanks Ismaele!

pablo dictter said...

i agree wit buy domain name. very nicely done. :)

Kinnera said...

Varun: Wow you took an old pic and turned it into this.. Awesome..